Queensland Interstate Horse Transport
Transporting horses to and from:
Victoria, New South Wales and the southern regions of Queensland
A door-to-door service linking South Australia & Tasmania
Catering for the transport of:
- Trotting horses
- Miniatures & Ponies
- Mares-in-foal and
- Mares with foal at foot
With Queensland Interstate Horse Transport your horse travels in a 9-bay, 8 tonne, rear-load Isuzu, with excellent ventilation, natural light, and adjustable wide angle bays. The gating, as can be seen above, allows each horse to clearly see other horses on both sides.
The main features are as follows:
- Extra high roofs allowing adequate space overhead
- Custom made dividers for each bay; these enhance visibility and also adjust to create wider bays where needed
- Non-slip rubber cushioned flooring & ramps
- Flooring covered with frequently refreshed supplies of absorbent shavings 10 cm deep
- Air suspension
- Surveillance cameras
- Automatic drop-to-the-ground doors and angled ramps for smooth, comfortable entry and exit
- Constant flow-through ventilation
Quite the opposite to a horse float which can often become hot and stuffy, your horse enjoys natural cooling air that flows freely throughout his/her entire journey.
Even in heat wave conditions, in our transporters your horse will not sweat up. With a light-coloured interior, plenty of vision and natural light your horse will not feel “boxed-in”. Your horse can see her/his travelling companions both sides and can also see out. If it becomes evening before being stabled for the night, there is adequate interior lighting, and in colder climate your horse is rugged.
Having these features in place means that the possibility of any reactions such as dehydration, travel sickness, or stress of any kind is completely eliminated.
In summary, your horse is kept healthy, safe, and comfortable and this shows in the composure of your horse as he/she exits our transporter upon arrival.